Four Door jamb clamps activated by vacuum
WHAT ARE THE CNC VACUUM PODS BY “VACUUM-CNC”?
Vacuum CNC has been working throughout all these years in unifying in our brand all the clamping solutions by vacuum for mechanising centres that exist in the market right now, from pod and rail machines to flat and grid tables, adding certain improvements to work easily and help out in the saving of our clients. Our main products are the cnc vacuum pods, in which, with effort and care, we have developed and implemented an innovative system based in the divison of the vacuum clamping block in two pieces:
- The Base: it is the inferior black part in contact with the milling center. Check out our Vacuum CNC bases catalogue.
- The Cup: the superior red part which holds the board or the piece to work out. Check out our Vacuum CNC cups catalogue.
The divission of the vacuum blocks offers quite huge advantages…
WHY THE VACUUM CNC CLAMPING BLOCKS ARE YOUR BEST OPTION?
Vacuum cnc clamping blocks offer you a series of advantages that directly affect your production and therefore your profits:
- Speed of positioning: Vacuum cnc clamping blocks are fast and easy to place on the machine.
- 360º rotation: our vacuum pods are designe with a crown which makes it possible to rotate the cup over the base, giving you more possibilities and comfort.
- Ease of exchange between suction cups of different sizes: Our cups are easy and faste to exchange, which permits the use of different suction areas with the same base. This will not only save you a great amount of time, which consequently will benefit your production.
- Also, you may need to use vacuum blocks with different heights. With our system, you can maintain the vacuum-cnc base by replacing only the cup with another with a different height.
- Moreover, for accidents of any degree, our suction cups provide faster, more economical and more efficient solutions.
- The clamping of our vacuum cups is tested and is superior to the most representative brands on the market.
You will discover these and many other advantages as you get to know our Vacuum cnc suction cups.
HOW CAN YOU GET THE CLAMPING SOLUTION THAT BEST FITS YOUR NEEDS?
Vacuum cnc has been working throughout all these years in unifying in our brand all the subjection systems by vacuum for mechanising centres that exist in the market right now. From pod and rail machines to flat and grid tables. This can lead to confusion when choosing the best option for your work. In order to facilitate you this choice we have made a search-by-machinery shop where you can filter all of our products depending on your cnc machine. Anyway, if you still have any type of doubt, you can contact us here.
Finally, when you have found all of the products you need, you can request us a quote here, or calling us by phone:
- +34 91 059 94 83
- +34 682 77 19 34
At Vacuum-cnc we specialize in the design and manufacture of vacuum clamping systems for cnc machines, predominantly used in the woodworking industry. Practically all our clamps are designed under the Vacuum-cnc system, which means: easily [...]
Turn your cnc machine into a door frame milling machine Vacuum-cnc launches its patented door jamb clamp, where it has achieved what is sometimes more difficult, developing a simple and effective system at the same [...]
In Vacuum CNC we specialize in the manufacture of clamping blocks and other cnc clamping solutions for the wood working industry. We have been working throughout all these years in unifying in our brand all [...]
The main difference between our brand and others lies in the division of the cnc vacuum pods (also called vacuum pads) in two pieces. The Base is the inferior black part in contact with the [...]
You can also call us:
(+34) 910 59 94 83
(+34) 682 77 19 34
(+34) 696 93 12 37
C/ Valdemorillo, 65
Pol. Ind. Ventorro del Cano
Our Stand in Ligna Hannover 2019. In the Vacuum CNC tour as a brand, this has been a key year. Our opening to the international market, which is now a fact, began in May of [...]
LIGNA HANNOVER 27 – 31 of May, 2019 Hall 15 / Stand D26 We are pleased to announce that Vacuum cnc will be at LIGNA 2019 in Hannover. If you are interested in [...]
VACUUM CNC has developed a universal system of clamping by suction cups that can be coupled to any cnc machine and even allows to exchange suction cups between machines of different brands. They have the option [...]